Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Welcome, welcome, Glad to have you!

  Hi!

    I’ve noticed a crap-load of traffic to my blog lately, as well as some new followers so I wanted to dedicate a serious post to just saying WELCOME! I am so glad you stumbled upon Absolutely Arkansas however you did, I really believe the more the merrier, so I hope you’re ready to party!

  This blog is a big fat joke. But seriously, I don’t take life seriously, and I like to portray that through sarcasm, and Jokes, and you will often find yourself thinking “what?!” while reading.

  I started this blog simply to show my family back home in San Diego some of our Arkansas life (you better redneckognize!) Oh yeah, I LOVE honey boo boo.


Anyways, I am so glad you’re here, and I hope you will stay awhile.



P.s. What’s your opinion on this CRAZY deal that the man with the dead animal on his head made with Obama? I think its Bat-shit but it will sure be cool to see how Obama responds.{read about it here}



3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Stopping over from Happy Go Lucky. Your newest follower

    Lisa

    Creative Raisins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie, nice to meet you as well. I love your blog and have been reading it for sometime. I recently joined the blogging world and started up a blog of my own. I am a new follower as well :)

    Sky

    ReplyDelete