18 December 2013

Christmas Home Tour 2013

Let me start by saying Good morning, all! I am just smitten to have you here today. There is truly nothing better than this time of year!! If you're visiting from Gracie's blog, Kitchen Table Art, i'm so glad to have you! Her Holiday home was just gorgeous. If you haven't been by yet, make sure you go visit!






I was SO thrilled to be asked by the lovely Rachel of Like a Saturday to participate in this group of amaze-balls total gorgeous, mouth dropping Christmas inspiration!

Last week,  I shared most of my Christmas home, but for you newbies, i'm so excited to be able to recap it.




We'll start outside. No one told me what a giant pain-in-the-rear putting up Christmas light is! It took us so long, and it didn't turn out anything like my vision! But i'm still happy to have a home to have lights on, and I just love our festive entry.




I kept things pretty darn simple in the entry. A little tinsel here, and a printable there, and I called it a day.




I just love the living room lit up for Christmas! I could honestly keep a tree in here year round. Is  it just me, or does the magic TOTALLY happen when the gifts are wrapped and under the tree?







I just love a full mantle, and this year was no exception! Lots of fun accessories and some battery operated LED's made for a festive display.



Our last stop is the kitchen, where I keep my family nativity scene, and an updated chalkboard. It's definitely the most simple décor in the house!

And that wraps it up! I'm so happy you stopped by, and I wish I could invite you all in for cookies and cider! (with booze of course). Don't forget to stop by and see Andrea over at Life.Love.Larson to check out more incredible inspiration! (You don't want to miss this lovely ladies gorgeous home!!)








Wait, that wasn't enough?! You want more??! Well don't fret, folks! Friday we'll be wrapping up the goodness with a LINK PARTY for all the Christmas Inspiration you can handle!




And in case you want to check out some of the other beautiful homes, here is our lineup for the week:

Monday:

1. Rachel @ Like a Saturday

2. Krista @ The Happy Housie



Tuesday

3. Kayla @ Home Coming

4. Meegan @ What Meegan Makes



Wednesday

5. Gracie @ Kitchen Table Art




Thursday

7. Andrea @ Life.Love.Larson




Friday


10. Alexis @ Persia Lou
Thank you SO much for coming by, all! I look forward to being fast friends :) PS to see more of my home, click HERE! :)
XO,
Kylie



Have Absolutely Arkansas delivered to your inbox for FREE! You'll never miss a post! Enter Email Here:


15 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all of the festive-ness {it's a word. promise.} tucked into every corner. And that tree is just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cozy home! love the entry table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so great! Love all the red touches!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great, Kylie! Your tree is so stinkin cute. And I love what you did on the wall in your entryway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the tree and your ginormous ornamentals!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so beautiful Kylie! And can we just talk about how perfectly wrapped and coordinated all your gifts look? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous Kylie! I love how fresh it feels with all your white but you have plenty of gorgeous colour too. Stunning! Fun to be on the tour with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I somehow just found your Christmas Home Tour (on pinterest..I think!) and your house is adorable!! Love all of the decor! Hope to link up this year if y'all do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Britney! You're so sweet.

      xo,
      Kylie

      Delete
  11. The article you have shared here very good. This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!
    henrystickmangames.com
    Friv.Pro

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to always read your blogs. I love them Are you also searching for Nursing case study writing services? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering Nursing case study writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete
  13. BuyAssignment.com is a first-class academic writing company online from where you can get excellent help with assignment writing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is truly nothing better than this time of Christmas year. I love this type of amazing blog. Keep it up and share more good updates with us. Now it's time to avail vacuum sealer bags for more information.

    ReplyDelete